Homepage Forums General what is with this "trail"

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    ZweivrchatZweivrchat
    Participant

I got to wait a whole week to try out this software, I havent even gotten it to work yet, now im out of time. I would love to support this creator, if i knew how to work their program. but 15 MINUTES! wtf am i going to do in 15 minutes other than fiddle around once per week trying to figure out how this thing works. why cant it atleast be 1 hour a day? this is ridiculous, like i said if i knew that this programs works fine on my setup i would be glad to buy the full version but i cant do that if i cant figure out how this works, not to mention theres not a single how to video after v1

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

hi.
    what is that you tried to set up ?
    i extended your trial.
    Greg

teatimeAlbertteatimeAlbert
    Participant

Hi Greg,
    I installed my trial and before I could do anything the trial expired… It was expired by starting driver4vr… 🙁 I just wanted to try it out and then ofc buy the full version but not without having it tested.

Albert

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

i extedned your trial. let me know if that works foryou.

Participant

Wow. Thanks for the fast reply! 🙂 Yeah. It works a bit. I mean I can start steam vr. But my problem is that I cant get the ps move controllers working. I couldn’t find any instructions. Can you help me maybe? I dont know what settings I need…

Alber

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

i am finishing tutorial about this.
    but you can use this video to learn about ps move service.
    and this post is going through installation.

Participant

Ok. Thanks. I already have everything of the ps move service. Also the tracking with the cameras. Does this affect driver4vr? Because If I press any button on the controller nothing happens…

Participant

The controllers are working just fine with the ps move servive but not with driver 4vr. I followed every step from your instruction

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

first of all, you can stop body tracking until we get hands sorted out.
    keep only head/hands as ON.
    secondly it seems you did not started driver.
    last, if you select area like you show in screen it might block ps move service to print output and so all its processing.

Participant

Ok. I finally got it to work. All buttons are working, only problem is that I dont know how to map the keys. But thats the smaller problem here. My problem now is that VRChat thinks that my left foot is my hip. The rest is working for me.

Attachments:
    Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

can you describe your setup ?

Participant

I use the Kinect 360 and two sony playstation move controllers. The newest version of driver4vr and I think the newest version of ps move service. Im standing about 1,5m away from the kinect, theres nothing in between me and the kinect. It can track my whole body.
    HMD is a Honor 6x with Trinus or Riftcat.
    PC specs:
    CPU Intel i5-2400 3.1GHz
    GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770oc
    RAM 8GB

Attachments:
    Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

thanks.
    my question what do you use for head / hand tracking.

in this image I can see you have ps move service driver installed for controllers.
    you can use either tracking of ps move from kinect or ps move service.
    if you want use kinect for ps move tracking then you need uninstall ps move service driver for steamvr.

Participant

Ohh. Ok that could help… But how do I uninstall it? I dont remember that I installed something with ps move service. Its just an .exe as far as I know. And dont I need the ps move service for connecting?

ZweivrchatZweivrchat
    Participant

Thanks for replying, and actually extending the trail, I got it working, and just got the Gold membership to show my support, thanks again

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

thanks 🙂

michel vd lindenmichel vd linden
    Participant

I was setting up my configuration wanted to test if its working but it wont start because time trial was ended ? I couldt test it properly because had issues with move controller and kinect love to buy if its working ok.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

you can just restart and it will work another 30 minute.s

michel vd lindenmichel vd linden
    Participant

Thanks for the quick responce
    Will try it in few hours

mcdgray129mcdgray129
    Participant

Any chance i could get my trial extended a bit?. Id like to buy the software if it works fine on my end with my PS Move set up, but my trial ran out before the PSMove update.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

@mcdgray129
    i have extended trial for you.

seef25seef25
    Participant

Hi Greg
    So I download driver4vr but I couldn’t even use it cause I was setuping my stuff and when I tried to play it didn’t work plz help

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

pls let me know via contact form.

seef25seef25
    Participant

And what is it?

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

https://www (dot) driver4vr (dot) com/contact/

Nathan AlleyNoop
    Participant

Hi i got a kinect and just got my new vr head set my trail needs to be extended to see if it works haven’t got to use it.

tj10cellotj10cello
    Participant

Tried to get the wii controllers to work but ran out of trial time. Can I get mine extended?

Karim LimamProtohell
    Participant

same here. As soon as you are done with setting up the Kinect position and struggle with the calibration. The time is allready over. You could at least give peaple reasonable testing time period like Trinus for example. Like this its impossible to find out if its worth it to buy the product ore not.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.