Homepage Forums General Best t-pose procedure for VRChat?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    randomguy9900randomguy9900
    Participant

Hey all,

I’m wondering if anyone has some suggestions and/or tips for doing the first time t-pose setup in VRChat.

It seems to be known that if you use an avatar with long legs, your feet-balls end up inside of their shins. This can either lead to the character crouching, or not extending their legs all the way in the air when I do.

I’ve seen a couple of people mention solutions like crouching, as well as describing some solution with setting your height differently before/after the t-pose which I didn’t fully understand. Anyway I’ve tried to set it up, I haven’t really end up with great looking results, but was wondering what people might have been doing that usually ends up with the best results.

If anyone has any other tips about setup that aren’t immediately obvious, but helpful, it’d be much appreciated.

Thanks

Kaeden IrvineTheDunkShot
    Participant

The best t-pose is….. No you dont need to spread your arms into a tee pose. All you must do is allign the white dots and face forwards and press both grip buttons. If the tracking balls are too high you can adjust leg height in the driver4vr calibration and make sure you press enter to apply cm. This mostly happens on anime characters with poor bone structures for IK tracking.
    Do you have any tracking issues make sure you watch my guide to setting up calibration Link (you will have to turn volume up to hear instructions.)

EDIT: It is also best to measure your real height in real life as it hugely effects body tracking. Setting your real height to your real height would give you best results.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Kaeden IrvineTheDunkShot.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.