Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting Wiimote keeps blinking and not showing up in Detected devices

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Participant

When Wiimote is connected with bluetooth, it is displayed as connected in Windows, but Wiimote keeps blinking and is not displayed in Detected devices even in Driver4VR.
    Is there a tutorial other than a Youtube video? Maybe I need to connect the sensor bar? Need an extra driver?
    Thanks for answering.

– Windows 10 (1809)
    – Driver4VR 5.2.2.0
    – Wii Remote & Nunchuk
    – iVRy (Android)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

hi. can yu contact me on discord??

Phil Wallerpawaller
    Participant

I am having exactly the same issue

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster
    Ben Halebhale2006
    Participant

It still doesn’t work for me.

Andrew Whaleyazw413
    Participant

I haven’t been able to get it to work either, same issue – pairs with Windows OK but doesn’t show up on the tracker manager list. I’m a brand new user as I only bought driver4vr yesterday so could be doing something wrong.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

hello. can u please try version 5.2.8.2 on a website. should have fix that address the problem.
    regards

mephrasemephrase
    Participant

same issure. have 5.2.10.2 not showing up, still stupid blinking. really good software, but if you fix it, i would buy it. thx

June JohnsonKitten
    Participant

have you started driver4vr before you try to update devices?

Mathias FaltejsekFakespeare
    Participant

Same problem here (trial version, downloaded yesterday)

Wiimote keeps blinking all 4 blue LEDs, no vibration, not visible in driver4vr; it is working in opentrack (LEDs stop as soon as I start tracking).

If you need debug info, just tell me what you need.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rey Aldrin GonzalesCode Breaker SI
    Participant

When it is connected in windows you should click “start” driver4vr then hold down 1 and 2. It should pair with driver4vr. For driver4vr to be recognized in the logs you need to restart the application after connecting. Hope this helps!

Mathias FaltejsekFakespeare
    Participant

“Start driver4vr” was the point I missed.

Hi I’ve narrowed down my issue.
    It works with Gen 1 Wiimotes. But it doesn’t appear to work with Gen 2. (The ones with motion plus built into it).

Please fix! And I’ll buy!

Would be cool if webcam could support monitoring the LED flashlight facing out on most phones.

Pavels Romanovskissolnyshok@gmail.com
    Participant

Is that true? So I cannot use original wiimotes with motionplus in Driver4vr? Even if I choose to ignore motionplus and overwrite its orientation with kinectone tracker data?

TheMacAttackTheMacAttack
    Participant

I am haveing the same issue with the wii remotes with motion + in them are people still trying to find a fix?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.