Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting wii remote motion plus problem

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

i have a wii remote motion plus but i cant conect it to the program i connect it to my computer but the ligths just don’t stop blinking i follow the intruction just like the tutorial video but i still can’t connect it, i mean the program just don’t recognize the controller, but my pc says its connected, i should apreciate u can solve that problem (the controller is original)

John Billsjables
    Participant

If it’s the old wii controller (not the newer one with motion plus built in) then you should have it available as soon as it’s linked over bluetooth. You can press both the 1/2 buttons at the same time to get it to link, or worst case hit the sync button on the back. Make sure it’s listed in your bluetooth devices before starting driver4vr. You have to make sure you connect to it on a personal area network when you right click on the bluetooth icon in windows, and not add it as a traditional bluetooth device to make sure it has a firm pairing.

In my case, I really needed an external bluetooth dongle to make it work (the Asus one works well and can be found for less than $10USD) – my internal bluetooth was too erratic.

I don’t believe the newer style wii controller is working yet.

I have the newest wii remote, that’s the problem, I’m just complaining to point out that problem, I hope they update the program to be compatible with newer controllers with Motion Plus integrated

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.