Homepage Forums Bugs VR Chat: extremely low fps from kinect/driver

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Luciano CasianLuciano Casian
    Participant

The main problem here is that for some reason Driver4VR gives a good fps if outside VrChat (drawn skeleton tracking is accurate even in steamVR). However, it goes down to 0.5 fps (or 0.3 HZ) when I log into VrChat. It either updates trackers super slowly (like 1 tick per 2-3 seconds) or doesn’t let them move at all (even though I can switch back to steam vr and see that they’re actually moving).

I’ve tried other drivers such as KinectToVr (the best driver for its FPS) and KinectVR broadcaster (low FPS but full body rotation) and those work perfectly without any problem in that game.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Did you manage to fix it? First time I tried the tracking the game ran fine but the tracking was off, so I went to calibrate it and now the game runs at like less than 5 fps. Even blade and sorcery ran while using driver4vr.

EDIT: I reinstalled the game and it seems to be running like normal again.

Nevermind then, the game started running at 4 fps again when I tried driver4vr again. The game continues to run like that even in desktop mode. After reinstalling it runs fine until I tried it d4vr again.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

hi.
    i assume you talk about skeleton tracking?
    can you confirm if this is Kinect FPS or Driver4VR fps?
    is there chance you look on CPU usage? does it go to 100% when game starts?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.