Homepage Forums Body tracking Tracking Chance of working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    XheberiotionXheberiotion
    Participant

Tried now for hours to get the Kinect working, but everytime i open SteamVr and the Trackers are pretty good set and I go into Vrchat Calibrate the Avatar and stuff the viewpoint is above the Avatar and the avatar itself is crouching a little bit. Another Issue is if I change the Avatar like 2-4 Times the Trackers itself are totally off positioned and not where they should be (like 5-10cm to the right and 5-10cm to the back). Tried Recalibrating now around 20 times and everytime everything seems good it goes off after an avatar change.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

hi.
    are you saying it goes off also in steamvr? after you select system button ?

XheberiotionXheberiotion
    Participant

Those Dots are moving away from where they were before, I see that phenomen in SteamVR Menu and in VRChat since my Viewpoint is where im standing and my hips are going where those dots are. Its like im bending left or Right while i stand still and straight in my room.

SquidYamakaSquidYamaka
    Participant

Following this, having the same issue

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

@Xheberiotion, can you define what you mean by viewpoint ?
    perhaps you can make screen of what happens?
    do yo have vive by the chance ?
    i am bit confused that same thing happens in steamvr menu. just to clarify it is where you see overlay and body trackers as classic controllers. the problem is also there?

sorry for inconvenience. eventually we can have session on discord and I am sure we will find problem.

@SquidYamaka
    , if you don’t mind same question to you.

XheberiotionXheberiotion
    Participant

The Trackers are ingame and in SteamVR Menu not at the spot where they should be. My feet trackers and hip tracker are moving to the right for no reason. They move up to 9cm away from me to the right and 2-3cm behind me. Im using the Oculus Rift with the Kinect for Windows (360 Kinect). In VRChat my lower body is bending over to the position of the Trackers which makes it look like im standing not straight at all. And to clarify it more ingame I look like this here \ .

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

@Xheberiotion
    do you use vive by the way? sorry if i asked already this question.
    there might be some problem with kinect which i need further investigate.
    Greg

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.