Homepage Forums New feature Server / Client For Sensor Servers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ear0waxear0wax
    Participant

I Have a setup that is basically a VR backpack connected to the dk2 headset and a room with my pseye sensors wired to a “sensor server”. I’m using this to connect PSmoveSteamBridge. And I want to use Driver4Vr to control my head tracking, possibly with multiple kinects connected to the sensor server. I have this setup in a large room and want to be able to run multiple user (one can dream).

So done rambling, a formal feature request of the almighty GREG.

driver4vr kinect server please 😀

ear0waxear0wax
    Participant

I thought I might add, that I would pay again for this feature, maybe KinectServer4VR addon?

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

i was planning to support multiple kinect in mid term but not sure how many kinects I can use. i think kinect one + 360 should be ok. multiple kinect 360 are interferring I heard but perhaps it will be not issue if we find good setup.

@ear0wax
    – so my understanding is that you hold pc with your game on your back and have one more pc only to read position data and send it to game pc. yes?

ear0waxear0wax
    Participant

yes, I cant fully do this until the Kinect is wireless somehow, the tracking it provides is so good. I just got a kinect one to replace my kinect 360. and that’s even better.

I think the Kinect one is using a sweeping led array and the Kinect 360 used a grid, so the k360 interference makes sense, have you tried 2 kOne’s?

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

i have not tried yet. many kinects will be working close to end of year as I currently prepare very cool new feature.

ear0waxear0wax
    Participant

very exciting 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.