Homepage Forums Body tracking Riftcat, Xbox360 Kinect, PS Move Controllers and VRchat

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anon27Anon27
    Participant

So as Greg suggested I do on the YT comments I am making a new thread post. I have been trying to get this to work but have been having nothing but issues. I have the PS move controllers, Xbox 360 Kinect, and my headset uses Riftcat but in VRchat I can’t get the controllers to do ANYTHING! they are tracking and running and stuff but I can’t get the buttons to press in game to connect to my model or anything. Like I can see my body moving when I am in white Ball form am I missing something? I make sure everything is set up tracker wise, I calibrate the headset for tracking then the controllers, then I calibrate in place tracking in steam VR get the height set up ETC but no matter what I do I am still unable to get the buttons on the controller to respond in game and allow me to take over my model. I have tried the little cheap bluetooth controllers, I have tried the leap motion and I can’t get ANY of them to work properly I have made a few posts on the forum and I am still stuck with nothing I am kinda losing hope 🙁

Anon27Anon27
    Participant

After being told by Greg in response to my question on YT to make a new post on the forums about my issue and I would receive help and after waiting my response is the following.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

hi,
    i did not make promise to reply on same day 🙂
    there is so many things that don’t work for you so we need to start with something simple.
    i assume you tried kinect skeleton tracking for head/hands. can you tell if you can see your head/hands in vr?
    then for ps moves. were you able to pair them and see them listed in device manager (on right list) rotation/buttons in Preview window in device manager? if yes, did you Assign each to tracker (window on left)?

Anon27Anon27
    Participant

Heyo Greg. Yup I made sure I appear in skeleton skeleton and I see my feet, mid sectio and my hands in VR, I am able to move my hands in stuff in VR and with the PSMOVE. The PSmove controllers are both paired, set up and ready to go, I do the normal calibration portion.

As for the assign each tracker how do I do that part?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.