2019-05-28 at 10:43 #11338
– hand tracking, rotation emulation, 3 modes
* to enable ‘manipulate’ like VRChat
* to play games like beat saber or box vr
* to play shooters / aim
– hand tracking, 3 speed modes
– support for gesture with Kinect Tracking
– support for vr gamepad for Kinect Tracking
– new user interface
– device offsets (same as InputEmulator).
– move/rotate space from UI
– virtual move in separate window.
– joy-con calibration during Driverr4VR start to reduce drift
– ability to swap mouse move
– ability to swap Wii Remote direction as some users reported they have inverse.
– ability to connect more then 2 Joy-Cons
– options to emulate Wii touchpad press/touch.
– added floor fix button.
– two hands up gesture works after 3 seconds only
– Save Mode problem solved!!!
– new nolo sdk from 2019-06-24
– info about trial, expiry, SafeMode added to main ui
– warning if psmoveservice bridge or inputemulator is installed
– new kinect error window
Hand Tracking with Kinect Tutorial:
2019-05-28 at 14:53 #11339XcaliburParticipant
- This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Greg Driver.
Download link and youtube link don’t work… 🙁2019-05-28 at 20:12 #11340XcaliburParticipant2019-05-29 at 08:26 #11346
thanks. fixed both.2019-05-30 at 10:40 #11356Chris RubinoParticipant
As a new comer in D4VR user, I’m so happy with this version 5.0
This is so much better than older beta version that I’ve tested. Thank you so much for your hard work!
It works so good on my simple PCVR configuration (Oculus GO + ALVR + D4VR as Head tracking and Hand Tracking + PS Move as input controller)
Sorry if this may sounds so greedy, but may I ask a request to add ALVR remote controller (Oculus Go) as an input controller that i can assign to d4vr_left/d4vr_right?
Chris2019-06-02 at 13:03 #11379
not at all. that makes a lot of sense and is on my list for a while.
just keep note on updates or youtube channel.2019-07-04 at 00:07 #11575daniel pociaskParticipant
Having trouble accessing the dl for 5.0 link. I am a gold member yet i have been unable to update since the initial version i was able to dl 22.214.171.124 the first time but every time i try to update i am greeted with an update page telling me to upgrade to gold and donate. I have tried updating from the site and from the program. I am a gold member and have the emailed receipt to prove it. Im just really confused. I really want to try the extra updates since my original release. thank you.2019-07-11 at 08:41 #116352019-10-11 at 21:39 #11982ThulenParticipant
Quickly tried this with Rift S and vrchat
It has a issue in vrchat when you are aligned and need to click confirm, none of the buttons work, tried various controller settings default/custom.
Tutorial said to press both Grip button to confirm not sure if that changed but i tried all of them , i used this on my older wmr wich didnt have any button issues.2019-10-21 at 10:01 #12016
i think you did not map them to tracker. did you see they work in preview window in tracker manager?2020-11-02 at 19:29 #16356q qParticipant
seriously why is it so hard to find a old version that matches the tutorial! scam program! doesn’t even work!2020-11-26 at 22:23 #38608666nodaParticipant
Hi Greg, can driver4vr make locked strong marker rotatinon of pov with hands (psmove and kinect)? i need locked hand to pov of my headset rotatinon, cuz my headset have some troubles with positionstrackind (sometimes it have incorrect rotation and hand located in other places)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.