in this release:
– new input system to fix problems where trackers were taking over input from controllers
– kinect skeleton preview is now overlay on the rgb image so you can better see tracking problems.
– ir tracking
– virtual trackers.
– joycon yaw correction from kinect
– GearVR – very very beta 🙂
– wii rotation left and right with One and Two buttons
yes. but right now leap motion does not automatically calibrate joh-cons. you have to do it manually. i think it should be possible in similar way as Kinect. perhaps even better cause leap have no latency as Kinec.t