Homepage Forums Announcements Release 2.0.1 – almost 360 body tracking

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

Hi, Updates in this version:

• Fixed problem that position source was always Kinect 360/One after restart.
    • Introduced almost 360 body tracking with one Kinect. There are of course limitations because we have only one Kinect sensor but still trying to make more of it.
    • Save angle and tracking mode for Kinect 360.

caseterocasetero
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry but my english is very poor, what does this mean?? Filter for the raw data of kinect?

Thank you!

kenny911kenny911
    Participant

Is for this version a new installer client or patch necessary?B ecause the Installer in the download section seems to be the old one. I ask because the download is a bit complicated for me, i cant access your download from my pc, but from my mobile phone.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

should be ready now.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

should be ready now.

AlopexAlopex
    Participant

That’s great news. Thanks Greg.
    Will try it out with my setup this evening.

Cheers

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

thanks. i would be interested if there is sense to progress with 360 tracking ith one kinect…

kenny911kenny911
    Participant

Yeah, please! It works much better now, the rotating from the HMD is a huge improvement too. But my hip is still off when the 360-Kinect is watching my side. This and decreasing the shaking would be very nice.

JonnyJonny
    Participant

I agree with Kenny911, the tracking seems better. Just tried a little but noticed the improvement.
    I also have the cental ‘hip’ slightly off to the side, and reducing shaking would be good too, if possible. Good work so far, just feels like a few tweaks could make it great.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

okey. i have to think a bit how to compromise lack of tracking when you are side to kinect.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.