Homepage Forums General Register without Internet and Vivetrackers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JM Luquesoft
    Participant

I want to by Driver4VR, it’s a good tool for MoCap apps, but I’ll use mainly with a laptop computer that will be without Internet access normally; when you launch it without connection appears “unable to connect to server”…..is it possible to have registered application for ever, without to have to connect to Internet?

Other question: can Driver4VR manage ViveTrackers? I known SteamVR supports them directly, buy perhaps it’s possible to use them for other applications through Driver4V (ie: emulate a joystick or other devices)

Thanks!

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

you can check to rememeber password so it will let you know to login offline for a week.
    what do you mean exactly by manage vive trackers? emulate joystick via vive trackers? how exactly ?

JM Luquesoft
    Participant

I bought it already.
    Yes, perhaps I need emulate some device (a 3d mouse o something similar) with a Vivetracker, the question is if Driver4R can take Vivetraker as an input device to emualte other 6 d.o.f device (seems stuppid, I know); I don’t know now how could be useful (if it would bes useful)

правильнее сказать, muzmo org скачать бесплатно [url=https://soundvor.me/mp3/100+%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%BD+%D0%BE%D1%82+%D0%BA%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%8B%D1%85+%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B5%D1%82+%D1%81%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B4%D1%86%D0%B5]музыка от которой замирает сердце и которую можно слушать вечно[/url]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.