Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting PS Move controllers bound together

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kevin loydtaumanifesto
    Participant

Hi Greg, I was wondering if you might know how I can separate the left and right PS Move controller. They are tracking to the same position, handles move in all directions but tracking only one hand for movement. If I do Virtual Trackers then I can separately move my hands but not away and back close again without manually correcting each hand. Thanks for your time Greg Great Driver none the less!

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

check psmove config tool first.

kevin loydtaumanifesto
    Participant

Thanks for the reply Greg It looks like the real problem is I’m not head tracking so the poses are all wrong. But over the last few days, I’ve been getting a good grip on how the adjust the poses in Driver4vr, so that’s helped a lot. I also bought a Kinect 360, It’ll be here on Friday. So my hope is that with head tracking applied head tracking and hand tracking should line up correctly.
    In the config tool, I have everything dialed in super solid. and when I adjust the head and hand poses in Driver4vr I can split the hands apart and set their pose so they work independently and can use the “Virtual Controler Settings” and “Adjust Controller Angles” So wish me luck setting head tracking, Does the Kinect see create An HMD when running in Skeleton? Lastly how to post “Input Mapping” would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for you time Greg. Great driver! Could’nt do what I’m doing without it!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.