Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting Pimax4k+PSmoveService+PSmoveSteamBridge+Driver4VR freeze

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Yebra LudovicLudx
    Participant

Hi,

Iam setting up a Pimax4k with light bulb on it for use with PSmove controllers and 4 cams.
    To get the head tracking I use Driver4VR.
    Works great.
    But not everytime…actually yesterday night I played hours fine but today, Driver4VR freeze (PsMove controllers turns off) and unfreeze a few seconds later (everything works again, then it freeze again and stop working.
    PSMoveService and all are still working fine, when I just restart SteamVR everything works again for a few..then freeze.
    Restarted several times everything, no luck.
    Actually I screwed it all with Null drivers and now PSmove dont work anymore….but still freezing.

If anyone can help…
    Have to admit Iam somehow tired of this thats why I ask for help, took me 3 days to figure out usb cable issue, hub issue, BT adapter issue, headtracking issue…and now was all fine, was about to make my kids to try all this and…freeze…:/

Lud

MotoFckr9kMotoFckr9k
    Participant

Is there any reason why you are not using PSMoveService for head tracking, or driver4vr for controller tracking?
    Wouldn’t it be easier to just use PSMoveServices head tracking when you already got a working PSMove setup?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.