Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting Joycons not showing up on devices

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Johan DyviJohan Dyvi
    Participant

Since Monday when I started assembling a VR setup consisting of a PSVR-headset, Kinect V2 and a pair of Joycons, I was unable to make my Joycons work on Driver4VR. I tried watching the tutorial multiple times trying to understand what to do. The Joycons shows up on Bluetooth manager on my computer, but won’t show up on the device list, meaning I can’t assign my Joycons to be used on PC. I use a Windows 10 computer FYI. I have tried contacting Greg Driver himself via Email (He didn’t respond after sending me an Email asking if I use Windows 10, in which I responded that I do use Windows 10) and I tried getting help at Driver4VR’s Discord server with no luck. Anyone on the forums that has experienced something similar who can help me with this issue?

• This topic was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by Johan DyviJohan Dyvi.
    Hman PHman P
    Participant

Ughh.. same exact issue. Does anybody know a fix to this? I’m using Windows 8 here. I might try to contact Greg Driver myself as well.

Sergio Guzmansguzman5
    Participant

same here

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

can you please send me such screen?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sergio Guzmansguzman5
    Participant

this is what i got

EDIT: i dont know why it posted so many of the same picture sorry

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by Sergio Guzmansguzman5.
    • This reply was modified 5 years ago by Sergio Guzmansguzman5. Reason: mistake
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

can you please try it? i was told it works as temporary solution.
    https://github.com/Davidobot/BetterJoyForCemu/releases
    Download the joy-con drivers, install the .bat file as admin. After that, go into your browser, go to http://localhost:26762, click “remove all” under “Currently affected devices.” Back into the betterjoforcemu file, run uninstall .bat file as admin. Reconnect (Remove device) the joy cons in the bluetooth settings after.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.