Homepage Forums Bugs IPC_connect_Failure and SteamVR shows error 301

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    VINICIUS WIGGERSVINICIUS WIGGERS
    Participant

SteamVr works normally with riftcat without the driver4vr installed, but when installing driver4vr the steamvr returns error 301

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Dain CookDain Cook
    Participant

i have this issue too

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

hi.
    i am working to get that resolved right now.
    what is your headset?

John LathamJohn Latham
    Participant

I have the same problem with a cheapo direkt-tek WVR3 headset.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster
    John LathamJohn Latham
    Participant

I will try it when I get off work today. Thanks!

Also, I am no dev, but I think the WVR3 is tricking Steam VR into thinking it is a vive, and driver4vr is also behaving as a wrapper of sorts, so the two are probably at odds with one another. I can link the install files for the WVR3 if you think that would help.

John LathamJohn Latham
    Participant

That one seemed to work. In fact, I just removed the HoloAssist stuff from Direckt-tek VR (or whoever they are) and the headset works with just Driver4VR. I do wish there was a way for me to change the refresh rate and resolution of the headset. From what I have read, the WVR3 can do 90 or 120hz at 720×1440 per eye or 60hz at 1440×1440 per eye. I would rather have the higher framerate and then use super sampling to make up for the resolution drop. I am still working through getting controllers setup, but hopefully I can get it all going. If I do, I will be purchasing for sure. Thanks for your help!

Daniel MünstermannDaniel Münstermann
    Participant

Hey,
    I also have the same IPC_Connect Failure and i tried the version you postet in this thread. But after testing it i had the same issue again. :/

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster
    Sebastiano Spinasebspi
    Participant

@Greg, I had the same issue, but after installing the last version that you posted here, now it works.Thanks 🙂
    is it a working build?? or was it just a test?

Zachary FlorenceZachary Florence
    Participant

Neither build from above worked for me. I still get error 301 from SteamVR. : /

Zachary FlorenceZachary Florence
    Participant

Log files attached. Neither build works for me. I’m on the Oculus Rift CV1 and touch with sensors.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.