Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting How to calibrate 360 Kinect and hook up navi controllers?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Santiago GutierrezSantiago Gutierrez
    Participant

I think this is because the “Calibrate” button only does an angle correction. I know from videos you have to do 3 standing poses and 2 crouching poses but that thing doesnt pop up. I also want to do the Steam Room Setup and it says that my controllers are not visible so I cant do it. I’m using 2 ps moves.
    Right now I’m like 4 or 5 meters away from the circle that is the play area and it looks like I’m really short, like 40 centimeters or something like that.
    Also, I connected my navi controllers trough SCPkit and everything works fine, my pc thinks is a 360 controller, but how do I make it work with driver4vr and then steam?

Participant

this is what happens

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

ok i was able to do the room setup, everything works kinda ok. I cant bind the ps navis, it says it looses connection when i’m binding the controllers

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

you should check ps navi with tool like AntiMicro if can detect xinput. i don’t have right now specific support for ps navi.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.