Homepage Forums Body tracking how both use oculus touch and leap motion

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    showqq520showqq520
    Participant

Leap Motion + Bluetooth Controller with Driver4VR,how oculus touch and leap motion.with the new version driver4vr?

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

to make a’la index controllers? first problem will be that touch covers part of hand and leap motion will not handle this well.

t dizzlet dizzle
    Participant

I find my system does not like me using both touch controllers and leap(index config), i have 4 hands but no finger action.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

yes. it require some dedicated work.
    but doesn’t your touch break leap motion tracking?

Toni Hoangfuzzelfish
    Participant

I checked today in the Leap Orion demo, with NOLO CV1 controllers, leap can ignore them without problem. It still detects my hand and fingers

Also fingers using the SDraw driver works somewhat while holding controllers

https://github.com/SDraw/driver_leap

As t fizzle mentioned, it pops up as 4 controllers

Would be nice to somehow merge the 2 trackings (while in front of head, after manually shifting them), and then only get fingers from leap and the buttons from other controller

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Toni Hoangfuzzelfish.
    theeuwketheeuwke
    Participant

Bit of the same question, i’ve tried the driver4vr because I cannot remap buttons to a bluetooth controller with the SDraw driver (I really like the index emulation); so I would like to buy the Drive4VR, but;
    – the vive controller are showed up-side-down (doesn’t matter how I place the leap on the headset) and jiggle.
    – the controller are also swapped (left/right).
    – I used Orion 4.0.0+52173 (with firmware 1.7.0) and Driver4VR 5.2.6.0
    All the guides are about other hardware, so I’m a bit afraid that leap support is dead?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.