I’m not sure what’s going on, but after I had reformatted and installed this latest version it’s being very slow, using up nearly all my free CPU, and often says not responding. I haven’t been able to do anything as it took nearly 5 minutes just to get one window open. I basically have to force quit it. It’s fine when it’s not “started” but the second you click the start button it lags to no end. It’s entirely unusable in this state. I don’t think I have the installer for the old version anymore to test.
I attached the 3 files you mentioned in the other thread, but i’m not sure how much help they’ll be for this. I can try to get any info you would like.
Hey! Sorry, I haven’t tried it in a while, still waiting on the batteries. I just downloaded 3.8 and did a quick test with just my phone(Trinius) and it seems to be running normally again! I got some long USB cables so I can start testing again with the Move controllers wired. I also got a wall mount for my Kinect so I can put it up really high to hopefully see the whole living room.
I’ll start testing things out and fiddling this week. But in my quick test it seemed to work fine and the kinect saw my skeleton ok, and no lag or disconnects & normal CPU usage.