Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting Color tracking not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dion GrendelmanDion Grendelman
    Participant

So.. i got 4 bright bands, even 4 extra different kinds. 2 different glasses out of sunglasses, a room then can go full dark, full bright or dim in between
    And it just doesnt work…

Screenshots & gif:
    Gif
    screen1
    screen2

Room:
    Room1
    Room2

Trackers:
    trackers

Glasses:
    glass 1
    Glas 2
    Glass 3

Please help me out, i got a 360 kinect, (normal tracking works lovely but i want better so that why i invested in color tracking.

As i said i can funnly adjust lightning in my room, and make it static everytime, bcs i can make the room full dark and use lights to light it up, (and dim)

But as you see in the gif with a filter on it it cant even see 1 meter, and if i brighten the lights not even then,
    If i dont use filter it sees to much

I just dont get it..
    I also ordered another filter:
    filter

I just really need help with this, i bought premium, 360, 360 cable, color trackers, filters.. please help me out

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

looks good. can you show me colour calibration window so we can see how it looks?

Dion GrendelmanDion Grendelman
    Participant

After 3/4 hours of trying buing stuff i got it 90% working.

I have 9 light sockets in my small room, i replaced all light with new bright RGBW light that can go White. (Instead of 3 RGBW 3RGB and 2 orange)

I also got the dark filters pack that was recommended by Greg, and got it working with 2 filters ( the pack includes multiple.)

I noticed that green and blue are best colors, orange/pink looks (Sometimes) like skin

So atm i got 2 color + virtual hips working pretty well
    Can someone perhaps explains how the psmove orientation stuff works?

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

glad it worked for you. i recommend joining discord where you can get more response 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.