Homepage Forums Body tracking Calibration won't work. And other issues, Please help!

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    missingchromiemissingchromie
    Participant

<h1> Please help me :/ </h1>

My play area is larger than a 5 x 7 and I calibrate my standing position on my far left then my far right which is opposite sides of my room and I get boo’d because my HMD is too close to the last position. I have paid for the gold member ship but continuously fight the software along the way. I don’t mean to complain here, but I have exhausted all my attempts at getting this to work. And don’t know what to do any more.

Main issues

• When in T pose in game my hands are often an orb or a remote (not touch remote) which disallows me to align my hands with the hands of the avatar. About 25% of the time this will work, and from that 25% of the time the legs will be shifted incorrectly.
    • Now calibration isn’t working, I can see my full skeleton in the settings form from the body tracking area, don’t know what to do.
    • I can upload images of my play space, or of the driver4vr software, I know this is beta but it would be nice if it worked like in the video, or at least a little like the video demonstrates.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks, John.

missingchromiemissingchromie
    Participant

On a side note, after using the software, if I try to play a vr game without it, it shows that my sensors aren’t working properly (via oculus software) I know the issue isn’t actually both of my sensors.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.