Homepage Forums Body tracking Calibrating PS Moves for colour tracking is impossible even with filters

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nicolas MartelQwiK
    Participant

Hi, I recently bought a pack of 2 PSMove controllers (the new model) and I did with the PSmove service calibration and it went smooth.Rotation of the 2 controller are on-par. When I run D4VR, I assigned the proper controllers to left foot and right foot respectively, and the rotation there even works well.

The main problem is, whenever I do colour calibration with different sunglasses, the ball shows as white and not the main colour its intended to be. It’s really frustating. I’ve tried turning off my room light but with no success. I’ll provide a picture down below.

I want to use it primarily for VRC FBT. Any help would be appreciated!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

it is still very bright. perhaps you purchase IR filter which I used in video. they are cheap and you have very good control very how much you “shadow” you add.
    can you use other colour like green or blue or red ?

Nicolas MartelQwiK
    Participant

I’ve change my moves to other colours but still the same effect. Unfortunately, I ultimately decide to return the moves to the store for a refund.I could of bought the IR thingy you said but I lost enough time setting it up.Thank you for the help though. Hopefully some day, an option without colour calibration will be available.My room is just not made for that.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.