Homepage Forums General Arizona sunshine controls

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cretkensighcretkensigh
    Participant

Hey had anyone had trouble playing arizona sunshone with move controllers? I cant pick up anything to get the game started and the move button does snap left or right turns getting the teleport working is hards. This double press for less then 1 second scheme doesnt work well for me or is it the game?

Can i just use the old ps move service style hold down move button and then just move controller around. That seemed to work way better then this double press stuff.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

hi, yes. i can make changes as you need. only will try to keep it somehow in unified form.
    so basically you want even when controller is pressed once to act as touchpad press. because now it act as touchpad touch.

cretkensighcretkensigh
    Participant

No thanks greg ive just refunded it after finding out it will be abit of a work around and playing it on pc id rather wait till i can afford a consumer level Setup. But i would like the old controller back or atleast the touch pad.

From my understanding youve got in place the same thing but with double presses, is that right?? I couldnt seem to make it function the way youve described it. In the steamvr home area sometimes when i press the move button a teleport arc comes up and other times is doesnt do anything.

Like in space pirate trainer with my old settings holding down the move button and moving the control around i could select different fire modes and now with this setup i cannont. Ill give it a few more days before i ask you to code something see if i can figure it out lol

cretkensighcretkensigh
    Participant

I mean they seem to function the same with most button presses and the key mapping is a real nice touch but if i had the choice of leaving the psmove button as hipstersloth had it that would be perfect. I do have a navi but having got round to pairing up to my pc.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

yes. i tested it recently and if you need to use it often it is really a pain.

basically first press is just like a touch of touchpad. then another is also yet another touch. then you need double press to make actual ‘press’. for example in brookhaven experiment this was desired behavior because you needed to go to option while touching only and then press right on selected menu optin. but in some games you need do double click each time. even the labs. i have arizona so will give it a try but first i need address high cpu that some members complain 🙂

i really appreciate all feedback I am given. even top titles they often suffer in first release for months and how we have just a week or so 😉

Greg

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.