Homepage Forums General a tiny issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    atirionatirion
    Participant

Hi,

Someone else has probably answered with the problem I have but I couldn’t quite seem to find it.

Everything works fine, feet are tracked fine. But when I go into VRChat as a place to test this. It seems like left foot is assigned to right foot and the other way around. So my legs are constantly crossed. If that makes sense?

Anyone ever had this issue? I’d love to get gold membership if I got all of this working. So is kind of a deciding factor.

Sorry if it’s a duplicate post or in wrong section

atirionatirion
    Participant

https://streamable.com/dhrqn – little clip explaining it a bit better I guess 😛

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

when you calibrate, do you see trackers properly at the end?
    also you should look directly in direction of kinect while standing in front of it in last step.
    then you also need make T pose of avatar when starting vrchat.
    has all this been done?

atirionatirion
    Participant

I totally forgot to add two things! :p

I get sent directly to the Steam Home place instead of the gray space. Not that I think that is a difference really. But when calibrating I don’t see anything in my headset. No instructions at all. But going into the steam menu I see all trackers (feet, waist and hands once the calibration was complete).
    My biggest apologies to forgetting that!
    Was facing the kinect, yes.

And T-pose in real life when starting VRChat as like a calibration? I did not try that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.