Homepage Forums Bugs Cant get it to sync with psmoveservice properly Reply To: Cant get it to sync with psmoveservice properly

oldmanbluntzoldmanbluntz
Participant

Well, it is sort of working. The psmove_extend_z switch in the steamvr.vrsettings file is quite nice, as it hard codes the position of the controllers in relation to the headset. It fixes a lot of the rotation issues with the controllers when you go around in a circle. There seems to be something in Driver4VR that may be overriding the settings.

If possible, would there be a way for you to add a way to change the position of the Kinect in relation to the camera positions in the software. I have done a lot of testing to find out what my issue was, and this is the conclusion I have come to. Essentially, if there is a way to add a manual way to set the distance of the Kinect to the center of the play area, that would fix this issue.

The command I’m talking about in the steamvr.vrsettings file has only been implemented in a custom build of the most recent psmoveservice and the psmovesteamvrbridge projects, so it’s not a mainstream issue. It just had me banging my head of the wall. Thank you for your time.