Homepage Forums Announcements Release 3.10.2 – Nolo tracker orientation fix, Wii yaw from Plus Reply To: Release 3.10.2 – Nolo tracker orientation fix, Wii yaw from Plus

PodPod
Participant

@greg

(Btw, all of this was on 3.10.6)

I did a bit more testing today.
It would seem that the only button that exhibits this behaviour is the Menu button (Square on the right psmove).

Cheers

Pod

P.s There are other oddities with Psmove integration though. The config screen says that both X and Circle are assigned to Grip. But for me Circle is actually assigned to Menu as well as Square. (all flipped on the left psmove obviously).
Also, theres still settings on the config screen that refuse to save. I now cant save the touchpad option, it always sets itself back to single press
Finally, sometimes the vive wands in VR do some odd things. Sometimes they disappear completely but only when I launch a game. Today, I had it where everytime I pressed the trigger the vive wand vanished.

P.s.s Have you considered a bug wall/database that we could view and see progress etc. You only replied here after I bumped it so I’d never have known you’d already looked at it and needed more info. Having a public facing progress system would help us report whats needed etc.