Homepage Forums Announcements Release 3.10.6 – Flickering, Controller offset model for Touch

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

Fixes:
    – commonly reported ‘flickering’
    – fix for extra offset added to touch controller.

PodPod
    Participant

Superb. Knew you’d have this fixed quickly

Pod

PodPod
    Participant

@greg

Hi Greg. Good news. Rotation with the new reversed option works! The flickering is gone and rotating 180deg no longer trashes the room setup.

Bad news. The left and right hands are reversed. D4vr_left is controlling the right hand in steamvr and vice versa

Cheers

Pod

el-bohnoel-bohno
    Participant

Hey Pod, dont know if you are using leap motion, but virsualizer in leap motion with pressing ,,v” fixed it for me. Now everything seems to run very good (Kincect 360 + leap + daydream). Greg good work!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by el-bohnoel-bohno.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by el-bohnoel-bohno.
    PodPod
    Participant

No. I’m using ps moves.
    It was fine in previous releases as far as I remember.

Another thing I’ve noticed recently is my position in the game world moves over time. After running room setup I’m stood in the circle steamvr draws on the floor. Then after 30 mins of superhot I’m stood about a meter behind it. Yet in the real world I’m still stood in the same place.

D TXcalibur
    Participant

Me too. Since the controllers swaps randomly at restarts, reassignment was required. In my case, rotation was almost always reversed even in previous releases.

LemieuxLemieux
    Participant

I face the same issues with Kinect 360 and PS Move. Positional offset and controllers swapping sides or also having a positional offset. Sorry Greg, but this is far from “no complex configuration”. I am not atech noob and I have been working on it for more than a month and I still have no working controller tracking.
    I appreciate your work and your quick responses to questions in this forum. But I am really disappointed, because the software does not perform as announced.

D TXcalibur
    Participant

For most part, it works well with some tweaking. You can use Advanced settings in SteamVR to compensate position, orientation offsets.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.