Homepage Forums Bugs Kinect 360 failed to connect: “Not Powered”

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    KrazydavKrazydav
    Participant

Ive used my kinect many times before, no trouble what so ever. I updated my d4vr and it comes up with Kinect 360 failed to connect: “Not Powered” even though its plugged up to the wall with a working outlet with adapter, its plugged into the usb converter, and its hooked up to my PC properly with all the drivers installed properly, ive already tried other usb ports, ive used different outlets, i uninstalled and reinstalled EVERYTHING Related to it, i checked to see if the kinect works with my xbox 360 and it does. I dont know what to do, any help?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

i’d try other usb and other pc.
    you can also try downloading sdk examples and running skeleton tracking separately.

Dave HoffersDv81
    Participant

Same problem here. Tried all usb ports and even only the kinect plugged in as only usb device.
    Any idea how to fix this?

joshua bondjosh
    Participant

i have the same problem all connected and it says ‘not powered’ when it clearly is and my kinect is just flashing green iv checked everywhere and none replies back to these so what a waste of money

Jessica HerzbergJessica Herzberg
    Participant

Hi have the problem too πŸ™ Green Lamp, all USB 2.0 and 3.0 testet but i become the infomation kinect-360-failed-to-connect-not-powered … this ist not a PC Problem… i have it testet for 2 Years ago with a another Pc and this was the actually same Problem …. my Heart is broken πŸ™

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

Can u try kinect verification as shown here?
    driver4vr.com/re/how_kinecttroubleshooting.html

Participant

It is not your program, I installed everything as stored in the troubleshooting πŸ™ Microsoft Tool Kit for Kinect I get the same error. I think that the 360 ​​kinect works on my Xbox but unfortunately does not work on the pc …. and it is a good pc … it’s just a shame that it doesn’t work. I’ll try it with a Kinect One sometime if I have one πŸ™‚

Participant

i have Windows SDK 2.0 download and it wrote this

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.