Homepage Forums Body tracking Foot rotation with Kinect One

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mykyta KovalenkoXonxt
    Participant

This might’ve been asked before, but I’ve only looked through the first few pages of the forum… and this hasn’t been asked in the last 1.5 years.

In your instructional video about “3 ways of feet tracking” you demonstrate, and it’s clearly visible, that the virtual trackers actually rotate, when you rotate your feet.
    But for me, no matter which tracking option I choose in the program (I did try all of them, yes), my virtual feet just always face the Kinect, no matter how I rotate them. Even if I rotate my full body, they still keep facing the Kinect.

I’m using Kinect One, and I’ve tried putting it at different heights: 80 cm, 1 m and 1.2 m off the ground, looking at a slight downward angle (so it can always see everything below the waist, and up to my chest).

Dufourt AxelShibuko
    Participant

Hey ! Same here with the PS moves, I’ve been trying to fix it for hours but it still face the camera, even when turning back.
    The weird thing is that my feet are actually rotating in steamVR but once I pick up my avatar and calibrate it, the rotation is gone, I can just move my feet to the side 🙁

Notice that I didn’t have any problem when only using the kinect before tho.
    Hope we find a solution.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.