I am assuming you managed to get FreePIE configuration up and running.
The useful instructions can be found in this guide.
I recommend to test it also with trial version of RiftCat if you have Android device.
- Download and install .NET Framework 4.5.2
- Download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015
- Download and unpack FreePieConnector package
- Run fpcInstaller.exe
- Click Register driver and you should see installation confirmation.
- Start SteamVR and you should see additional FreePieConnector window and new icon in SteamVR
- Press that icon and FreePieConnector should now work 🙂 Your headset position should be up to date with FreePie data!
In cast of additional questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact me.