Homepage Forums General Won't Authenticate

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Samuel WilliamsSamuel Williams
    Participant

Sorry if spelling is off also im not sure were to post this i’m Scrub. I have been trying for the past hour to logon and use Driver4Vr but it will not Authenticate when i try and log using the app i have checked and changed my password a few times. I do not know what else to try . Does anyone know how to resolve the issue

Ewan DavisonBiglad7
    Participant

same here cant contact support cant send new email for password what gives?

Ewan DavisonBiglad7
    Participant

ok i am done with this clicked friendfree tought that would fix it still get same issue then tried going back to gold says i need to rebuy it to have it agen ok i am done with this want a refund or get me my gold account back support doesnt work eather.

Csaba GürtlerCsaba
    Participant

Something weird is going on. As long as I had the free trial version weeks ago I was able to use the software. Today I bought the paid version and reinstalled the software, now it says “Unable to authenticate”. With the same username/password combo I can perfectly log in to the website.
    Is any service down right now? The website itself was unreachable in the last day, so something is happening for sure…

Samuel WilliamsSamuel Williams
    Participant

yea from what i have seen support is trash but atleast im not the only onw with this issue. was working just fine over 2 days ago and i am very confused how it just stops Suddenly. i hope they resolve this fast i paid 120$ for a adapter then 20$ for this Bullshit software. could atleast have something to show for it at the end of the day

Ewan DavisonBiglad7
    Participant

atleast u know you mb gona get ur gold edition i just went to friend and tried going back to gold says i need to rebuy it so i have no idea what is going on at all today wanted to play around i guess not just not my weekend.

eeveerateeeveerate
    Participant

I cannot for the life of me use Driver4VR without the “unable to authenticate” issue.

Bruh eAerialflame7125
    Participant

i have the same issue. When i start steam vr driver4vr starts then when i try to log on it says unable to authenticate. please help what is happening right now.

ALEKSANDR STEPUSqymaen77
    Participant

just update the Driver4VR from the website (last ver. 5.4.0.2)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.