Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting WiiMote turns off

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    NiHuShuNiHuShu
    Participant

Hi! So after hours of troubleshooting, I’m finally able to connect Wiimote to driver4vr but the problem is that about 30 seconds after starting the game it just turns off and I can’t control the game.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

you mean remove turns off? i’d say it is either faulty or you have bad bluetooth.

Rey Aldrin GonzalesCode Breaker SI
    Participant

I’m having the same issue after playing a game for a while the wii remote turns off or not even a while like minute or less or more. I have a wii motion plus inside.

Rey Aldrin GonzalesCode Breaker SI
    Participant

Hi, this is an update from my previous message, Greg and NiHuShu I think I solved why people with wii motion plus inside keeps on disconnecting. It’s because of Bluetooth range. It’s a hardware problem. I wasn’t able to play for like 5 or less minutes because the wiimote keeps on disconnecting and I have a wii motion plus inside. When I bought the insignia Bluetooth dongle, I’m able to play for like an hour or more without disconnecting. I don’t think it’s the type of phone or app you use it’s just the Bluetooth hardware that makes the problem. But I specifically used an Insignia Bluetooth for my Bluetooth extension so I don’t know if other Bluetooth dongle works. Also in the device manager you have to disable “Generic Bluetooth Adapter” for the dongle to work. The “Generic Bluetooth Adapter” is not the dongle but what’s built in the laptop or desktop Bluetooth. I also use IVRy app but I don’t think that makes any difference.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.