Homepage Forums Body tracking VRChat Arms Crossed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    imeetyouagain1imeetyouagain1
    Participant

Hello, a problem that I experience with full body tracking within VRChat is that no matter what I do when calibrating my hands and feet to my avatar, my arms always attach to the wrong hand. This occurs even if I switch PS Moves between hands before and/or after, whether I’m using skeleton tracking or LED ball tracking. Up to now, I haven’t been able to play VRChat with body tracking enabled for this reason. Keep in mind that my legs do correctly attach and move as expected, it’s only my hands.

Just in case it’s something in my set-up, here’s what I have:
    Kinect 360
    OSVR HDK2
    2 PS Move controllers
    Head tracking – Skeletal

Should you need any logs or screenshots, let me know. If any other information about how my hands work in VRChat with body tracking, also let me know and I’ll get on and collect info.

Best regards,
    imeetyouagain1 – ADD Man (VRChat)

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

hi,
    the only thing I could see can go wrong is when you look in other direction then forward during avatar calibration but it was rather related to legs angle, not hands.
    additionally when I played recently vrchat I noted that hand pose does not matter at all and there was actually no need to make each on a side like T letter.

perhaps you can record short video? but this might be rather topic to look for support on vrchat forum if all looks fine in steamvr.

imeetyouagain1imeetyouagain1
    Participant

So it seems that my issue has somehow fixed itself, whether it be because of a complete re-calibration (even though i did this before) or some other miracle, but now I’ve come to my next point: the trackers for my feet are about a foot or two too high and reside within my avatars knees. Any suggestions? I did record a video of me doing the T-pose in-game and being surprised by my arms not crossing, and it shows the foot tracker problem.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.