Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting Virtual controller mapping stopped working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Adil MalikMajik54
    Participant

Hi Greg,

For the past couple months I’ve been using the virtual controllers to map snap rotation (set in bindings ui to grip buttons) to keyboard inputs, so I can bind them to my joystick for slight sims, and it’s been working great.

Suddenly, it’s stopped working. The mapped keyboard binds no longer provide rotation. Was working one night, the next day not. I’ve reinstalled D4vr many times, cleared settings, created new steam controller binding profiles, reinstalled steam vr.

If it helps, the method I used, and was working until now is exactly as in the attached pdf.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    lefunestelefuneste
    Participant

Same here.
    It works last week, I made update to last version and now this is KO.
    It is still working with Vive controller, so this looks like an issue with driver4VR…
    Is it possible to have the previous version to test if it is still working ?

Red CloudRed Cloud
    Participant

Lefuneste. This may be related to my earlier issue in which no snap turning was working. I uninstalled, and then installed an older version and it works. I sent an email and am waiting to hear back.

lefunestelefuneste
    Participant

can you provide this old version somewhere ? I did not jeep it ans dis not fond a way to download one from the site or the forum…

jeff Howardjeff Howard
    Participant

Same exact problem here.

Adil MalikMajik54
    Participant

Ah so it’s not just me. And yes I did update as well. The last time I ran on the older version, the update prompt stopped autostart, and it wasn’t working in game so thought it might be a hardware issue or something. I updated straight after to get rid of the promt, and I guess that was it.

Red CloudRed Cloud
    Participant

Guys, this is the alternate version I have on my machine. Test it out and see if it works for you. It is working for me.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9p4fl0zvk37qkcj/driver4vr-setup.exe?dl=0

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

this is now also part of the official release.
    greg

Red CloudRed Cloud
    Participant

Greg. Should I go ahead and update to the latest version? Meaning the issue with the snap turning not working is fixed as well?

Thanks

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

yes

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.