Homepage Forums Body tracking Using MetaMotionR trackers by Mbientlab together with Vive Pro and trackers v2.0

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

When I have other trackers that I can interact with BT LE asset and obtain absolute position how can I stream the joins/full body movement to the Unity game player

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

hi. i recently tested demo if unity project. i created tracked objects and assigned each to proper id in initiation script using openvr_api.
    let me know if that helps.

Because of small factor of Mbientlab’s MetaMotionR sensor I would rather mount those then vive trackers. I will receive 5 vive trackers and try to see how to track them using your driver.
    You mentioned demo project. What is it about? I wanted to know how to add a new or custom tracker to track a bone.
    Does one have to provide a hook/plugin writing a c++ code or I can use C# and somehow c++ can invoke .net runtime.
    What would be some good tutorials to learn how to do coding of these steamvr extenders? I think you mentioned it is a hack, but what to do if they eliminate hooks. Don’t they have an official way to extend their input framework?.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.