Homepage Forums Bugs Thinks I have a Vive

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    King_HKing_H
    Participant

Hello, I have been using the driver for about a week now and it’s been working fine with minor issues that are ignorable. The update for 4.0.0.0 recently came out and I updated it without hesitation due to all the good things I’ve heard from it although now, when I open steam VR and the driver, the driver says I have 2 Vive controllers and the Vive headset. In the steam VR home there is a floating Vive controller where my head was when I started it up and if I start the driver, then my 360 view gets cut off to only a screen that is faced downwards. This means I can’t actually see anything when in VR, let alone get tracking to work properly. I have tried uninstalling everything, including steam Vr and after 9 hours of troubleshooting it still doesn’t work. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Harry

King_HKing_H
    Participant

I no longer have the issue where steamvr and driver4vr thinks I have a vive however I still have the issue where if I am to start the driver I can’t see a damn thing, the headset totally breaks and I can’t look round anywhere with only a window pointed downwards.

PLEASE! Help would be soooo much appreciated!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.