Homepage Forums Bugs tacking glichie kinect 360

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jesserichtonjesserichton
    Participant

For some reason I get this tracking issue when I use kinect 360. about 2 or 3 out of 50 times trying. I got great tracking. But the other times for some reason the tracking is glichie. Even if the led bulb or ps move controller is in the same place Not moving at all. It will lose tracking then re track every 1 or 2 seconds. any I ideas?

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

can you confirm that you use latest version of driver4vr ?
    is kinect showing you constantly 29 – 30fps ?
    also there was a bug that driver was stopping/starting automatically but it should be gone already.

jesserichtonjesserichton
    Participant

Thanks for the reply! So I actually tried an older virsion I have on my computer and it seams to work better then the newest release. Less fps but also less Jittery. So I was thinking if you have any 4.0 releases that are not beta. maybe an erlier 4.0. if I can try one of those maybe that will work well with both good fps and less jitter. If Not i dont mind using the virsion 3 release witch seams to work.

Thanks Again!

jesserichtonjesserichton
    Participant

also I know this question has been asked before but I still can’t quite get it. Is there a way to map the PlayStation navigation controller?

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

hi.
    you need to use this method to get ps navi visible as xinput device.
    then you can make button mapping as for any vr gamepad
    https://github.com/cboulay/PSMoveService/wiki/PSNavi-Setup

can you tell which exactly version worked better for you? i will check and compare those.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.