Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting Slowly Getting Pissed Off, Hip Way to the Side and Feet Way Up Off Ground

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Trevor NestorTrevor Nestor
    Participant

I have a Kinect One+WMR+Samsung Odyssey+Driver4VR Full Version.

I have used this in SteamVR and also VRChat and see the same issue.

I’ve tried calibrating in both modes. I’ve tried fix floor with the controllers in my hand and also while crouched from the floor. I’ve restarted each application. I’ve tried changing avatars, changing my height in VRChat. I’ve made sure my controllers are charged and I’m facing my connect I can see my full skeleton in the screen on Driver4VR.

However, it isn’t working. I have pictures please help I bought this program!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

It looks like my balls are at around where the character’s knees are, they are so high up off the ground, and my hip ball is somewhere in the character’s chest. I tried grouching but the balls will not go any lower. My blood pressure is going up every minute.

So when my character does the T pose, my arms and head are way too high. Then when I click, my character is crumpled up on the floor and everyone is making fun of me on VRChat.

It isn’t just in VRChat either, it’s in SteamVR in general.

Participant

I’ve been going through forums for hours, one other recommended idea was “setting up VR in room scale” in steamVr. I guess I can try that. I’ve tried making adjustments and that doesn’t work, including adjustments to my physical Kinect.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.