in this release a lot of small things:
– new smoothing algorithm for skeleton and colour tracking
– three foot tracking options: follow head, kinect (will try to determine foot direction from skeleton data) and inverse kinematics (will try to figure out foot position from body position)
– cpu improvement about 30% if you use only colour tracking and don’t use skeleton tracking.
– fix of application crash on startup when windows configuration file was corrupted.
– leap motion offset is 0 default what means that hands will not overlap unless someone decide to change it.
– added 4 touchpad directions to wii motion arrows.