Refund Request

Homepage Forums General Refund Request

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bilzc10Bilzc10
    Participant

I am really sorry to request a refund, since this software is really unique, and potentially useful.

However, the price is incredibly steep, and purchasing it in the first place was probably a bad decision considering the fact i have little money.

Anyway, after installing, the software just never worked. I installed everything and: nothing. It’s kind of disappointing that it didn’t work.

For these reasons, I would like to request a refund for this software. I sent a request via PayPal, but haven’t received a response yet.

I might try the software again if it ever becomes cheaper. (seriously, $25 is more than 95% of the games in my steam library). Thank you, and good work on the software.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Bilzc10Bilzc10.
    imeetyouagain1imeetyouagain1
    Participant

Hi, I know I’m not Greg but I could try to be of some use here. Could you explain why is wasn’t working? Do you have all the necessary hardware(HMD, compatible controllers, Kinect)?

Sincerely,
    imeetyouagain1

Carlos Riverabad.boo
    Participant

I disagree having paid this fee as well, after seeing the problems I saw and not being able to make it work yet, but better wait patiently for the updated version with the fix.
    I am not trying anymore and decided to wait for this version hehe

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

hi,
    not a problem just send me email directly.
    believe me it is not easy to get tools from so many vendor integrate and now when I finally thought about adding quality we have api change and I need to spend lot time…
    note that same happened to long awaited aaa title 😉 anyway just drop me email using contact form.

Carlos Riverabad.boo
    Participant

Hey @Greg, sorry for my comment before, it was not helpful. I am aware that it is only you developing this and must be a lot of work.
    Keep up the good work.
    cheers

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

hi,
    not a problem at all. i was really believing it will be stable by this time but then change happened and we are where we are.
    i am perfectly fine if someone’s expectations were not met. i have no problem to refund.

Viltigas LapsaHenry1981
    Participant

Hey @Greg,
    I don’t know how to create a form but that’s not the problem I have. I have tried to contact you you to get a refund for the Driver4Vr software and it has been like a month since I have dropped a email using the contact form, and I have gotten no response. So if you could, please PLEASE contact me because the $20 I spent on this software is a lot. and i would like to get a refund. My email is Viltigaslapsa@gmail.com
    Your mate,
    Henry

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.