Homepage Forums Bugs PSVR Errors please help

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Malik HolmesStrainZex
    Participant

Hello i’m here posting this cause I’m having a problem with my headset connecting, yes I know this isn’t really the place for it but I have no other place to post this or ask for help for I been to every other youtube vid to try to fix my headset problems so yea if you can help please do thank you, anyways the problems i’m having is my new pc for some reason my pc won’t detect the usb no matter what port I put it in or what usb I use, I have 3.0 and a few 2.0 but no port works, when I start Trinus it zooms my display in to where I can’t see anything at all and it won’t detect the headset even though it is, if I put on the headset the screen is messed up and blurry until it enters vr mode on steam which opens automatically after a min or so but also when I go to manage devices my computer has 3 things listed with warning telling me there’s an error next to ps vr 3D audio and ps vr bulking and some other thing but I can’t figure out what the problem is, and yes I installed the drivers, uninstalled everything then reinstalled, ran it in administrator and installed in it but nothing at all I keep getting a usb error so yea nothing helps, I tried everything, every fix possible but nothing worked idk why, if anyone can help please do so thank you.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

hi.
    i had problems with trinus myself and don’t feel expert.
    i really recommend reaching out to them via forum or by other support channel.
    someone will advise you explicitly.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.