Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting Psmoveservice bridge with steam vr driver and Free pi all unfunctional

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Cameron ElkinsCamIAm
    Participant

Hi, my current setup is 2 Psmoves and an LED ping pong tracker. I used to use psmoveservicesteamvrbridge, but most the games (space pirate trainer, super hot, beat saber) don’t work, (I don’t know why, I’ve tried a lot of things) so I tried driver4vr’s psmove bridge with steam vr driver after seeing lordmodder85’s video. The controllers are all messed up, the z axis goes along the y axis x is reversed y is reversed and I’ve tried the controller shift and offset options with no luck, it’s all messed up, and for free pie, my head tracking also never works, x axis and y axis manage to work, but z goes along the y axis, and the only way I’ve remotely gotten that working is by setting z to 90 which makes all of my movement too far and unplayable, does anyone have a solution for these issues?

Cameron ElkinsCamIAm
    Participant

So, I ended up fixing this, all of my axis we’re messed up, and I thought the controller shift/ offset would help with the way it moves (it just positions the controller) and I ended up uninstalling steamvr and reinstalling and updated driver4vr and found that the positional tracking was now correct and used the controller shift offset setting to bring it to me and fixed it. And for head tracking, I used free pie to do these settings x = -20 y = 20 z = -20 and setting angle correction to 90, thanks Greg for this amazing software, this is one of the best purchases ive ever made!

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

glad it works 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.