Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting PSmove orientation issue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tyler RobinsonGodfrig121
    Participant

the orientation of the PS move’s seems to not be getting picked up in Driver4VR, but in PSmoveservice it’s reading it just fine. I followed all the instructions in the set up video and this is the only Issue that’s preventing me from fully using my PSVR stuff completely on my PC. I also have an issue where Controllers are visually far away from me for some reason.

Tyler RobinsonGodfrig121
    Participant

I fixed most of my issues, now my only issue is that the controllers are stuck to a single position and don’t move freely

N HN H
    Participant

Hi,

I got also that my controllers are stuck in 1 position, they turn but wont move

Tyler RobinsonGodfrig121
    Participant

my “quick fix” for this was to set the move controllers to left and right (so you can push buttons), set hand controllers to skeleton (I also had head and body set to skeleton), and kept use of PSmoveservice on.

the controllers drift a lot, but if you wanted to play something that didn’t require quick movement, you can do that for a temp fix.

I hope a fix for the issue comes, cause I certainly won’t be able to play a lot of games like this.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

if you want to use psmoveservice position then set hand trakcing to ‘PSMoveService bridge SteamVR Driver’

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.