Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting Psmove controllers not moving

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lassi JokelaDunt
    Participant

Does driver4vr require the steamvrbridge version of psmoveservice? Im using the non-bridge version, and using it as the driver4vr hand tracker and the freetrack as head tracker. The head position tracking works, but the controllers are locked in place right outside the chaperone, 90degrees from each other. They do track orientation, and the select button works, they’re just locked in place and not moving.
    They do move correctly when testing the pose in psmoveconfigtool.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

so you have ps eye cameras. right ?

Lassi JokelaDunt
    Participant

I’ve moved on to using WMR, but if anyone else is having this problem, yes I had 4 of them, and it was tracking the pose correctly in PsMoveService. And when I changed to PsMoveSteamVRBridge, it was tracking them correctly. With iVRy I needed Driver4VR for the FreeTrack head tracking, so I figured I could use it for hand tracking too, making the need for one more driver of PsMoveSteamVRBridge obsolete by using the PsMoveService instead.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

but how you combine WMR with all this stuff? WMR is a headset with own tracking method. Sorry but I am missing something and you need explain me context.

Lassi JokelaDunt
    Participant

I was explaining my problem in past tense, I’m not using this stuff with the WMR.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.