Homepage Forums New feature PS Move+ PS Navi CLIP One Hand print file!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AxStationAxStation
    Participant

Hello everyboody, I really like the idea that PS Move and PS Navi can be held together in one hand for total control in steam.

While we wait for our Mister Greg Driver to make this dream possible, I have done several researches to understand what is the best way to connect these two controllers

I Find this 2 way and I want to share them with you.

The first is obtained by cutting and modifying a Sharp Shooter Accessorie, and assembling it together with some 3D printed pieces. I am attaching the link of the explanation and the files for printing.

it takes a little time and patience to create this but the result is very nice

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by AxStationAxStation.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    AxStationAxStation
    Participant

Sorry for 2 same image, I can’t delete one… anyway the secon way is just a simply clip ready to print

in thi link you can find the printing file

https://github.com/psmoveservice/PSMoveService/issues/281

Attachments:
    AxStationAxStation
    Participant

To prove to Mr. Greg how much it would be appreciated to have the possibility to use the PS Navi with Driver4VR without difficulty, being a 3d Artist I could create a personalized CLIP for all Driver4VR users.

I show you an example Render, made quickly and not usuable for 3D printing but if Mr. Greg inserts the Ps Navi in Driver4vr, I will be happy to invest some time to create this file according to Greg’s specifications!

Mr. Greg I really hope you make this possible! 🙂

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by AxStationAxStation.
    Attachments:
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.