Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting PLEASE HELP – SteamVR Safemode Cycle Driver4vr Nolo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lee BloomfieldOxygen2KX
    Participant

Ok Guys so I have brought a nolo CV1 for full body tracking now I have had a huge issue and have tried everything there is online to fix this but I just cannot find a fix for it.

So I have installed
    Nolo Home
    Oculus Software
    Driver 4 VR
    = Safemode loop

As soon as I uninstall driver4vr then bang steam goes out of safemode and I can see the nolo controllers so I try to install driver4vr again by installing and with steamvr open, Closed, rebooting everything you can think of I did it and to no avail
    When It does work with out driver4vr installed I then install it and receive the message stating “Please restart SteamVR to use your updated devices” and then we hit the safemode again

Now I dont know if there is something within the configs that I need to change but im praying that someone here can help me otherwise I have spent £250 for nothing and its disheartening watching people with fullbody knowing I have it and cannot get to use it.

Please anyone with experience who knows about this I would really appreciate the help

Thank you guys
    Oxygen

Please see pictures attached and please help me 🙁

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lee BloomfieldOxygen2KX
    Participant

Please anyone if you have any idea I would appreciate it

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

i think we spoke on discord. let’s continue thre.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.