Homepage Forums Body tracking One tracker is missing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Manases BarraganManases Barragan
    Participant

For some reason, after I updated to the newest version of the D4VR, it just removed one of my trackers from the list of trackers. I’m using the Kinect, so it basically isn’t tracking my left leg. It doesn’t show up on steamvr or even on the list of trackers. I don’t get it, i’ve tried to calibrate it both ways, i’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the program. And still nothing, so now, i’m resorting to asking for help and maybe there’s some other people that have had the same issue and someone can shine some light on a way to fix this. Appreciate it 😀

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

can u check if it was not checked as disabled by mistake?
    in the tracker manager.

Participant

Nope, I tried and checked that already. When I had first checked, the hip tracker was disabled. But it was still showing up, unlike the left leg that isn’t showing up at all. I don’t know what it could be, it was just after the update, it stopped showing up.

Attachments:
    Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

there are two images with left foot. can you double check also right one?

Participant

yeah it’s the same thing. I meant to post it but forgot to grab a screenshot.

Attachments:
    Participant

So, it seems to be working now. I have no idea what I did differently to get it working. But it’s working now, all three of the trackers are on the list now and are showing up on steamvr.

Attachments:
    Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

grt 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.