Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting Not Seeing 3 Trackers

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    jonbotjonbot
    Participant

After I start the driver4vr app I do not ever see the three floating trackers when looking for them in my rift headset. I only see one, kinda behind me, I think it’s where it thinks my head was/is. Also, I more often than not, don’t see three trackers come up in the Devices list. Any idea what’s going on?

• This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by jonbotjonbot.
    Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

Can u please tell if you see skeleton ? Hips and legs?
    Can u send me screen of steamvr and driver4vr?

thankss.

jonbotjonbot
    Participant

I assume when you ask if I can see skeleton you are referring to in “calibrate” mode. I have attached pics of steamvr and driver4vr both before starting driver4vr and after. There are two pics of each because I scrolled in devices from top to bottom in both modes. I’ve also included pic of skeleton in calibration mode.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    jonbotjonbot
    Participant

pic of skeleton in calibration

Attachments:
    Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

it seems u have all ok up to this point.
    what happens when you start calibration and follow steps?
    can you complete and send me last screen again?

jonbotjonbot
    Participant

Hi Greg, attached is a picture of the screen immediately following calibration. I look kinda funny because I’m reaching for the mouse to do the screen capture. When I stand normally it says calibration error is low.

Attachments:
    jonbotjonbot
    Participant

Any ideas come to mind of things I can try? Maybe a particular component I should try reinstalling? I’d really like to get this working.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

controllers are not visible in new steamvr home. can u press system button or disable it for moment and see if they are not there?

jonbotjonbot
    Participant

I have disabled steamvr home, so I got straight to the screen with the grid on the floor that says “THIS IS REAL”. I only see one, controller, floating up where I think it thinks my head is. It does not move or anything.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

so basically you can see skeleton being tracked by kinect. error is low. and you see only one controller close to your head. yes? can u look around ?
    i will prepare version for u to test issue.

jonbotjonbot
    Participant

Yes, precisely that, and yes, I can look around. Thank you Greg. One thing I will mention is that I’m using an amd ryzen processor. Don’t know if that matters but I remember many years ago running an amd processor as opposed to an intel would sometimes bring odd bugs in software to the surface. So just thought I’d mention that.

I appreciate all your help.

jonbotjonbot
    Participant

Hi Greg, any more tips or things you can think of I could try in order to get this working? FYI I’m Goblox over on vrchat, a lot of us are hopeful that your software is a viable solution to full body tracking with the rift. Thanks!

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

i contacted u prv to do some troubleshooting.

jonbotjonbot
    Participant

Greg helped me last night and we figured out what was wrong. We both had a look at the output on the screen, and while there were no indications of anything amiss, apparently there are some hidden checks going on in the background. One of them is that you can’t have a trial account for longer than a certain number of weeks, I believe it was one or two. Once we fixed that the three trackers were picked up and it worked as intended. Thanks Greg for your help! We can close this now.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

np. will include clear info in next release about trial expiry

acherem13acherem13
    Participant

I have the same exact issue going on, is there something I need to do to fix it. Will paying the $15 automatically fix this?

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

if u test it over week then yes.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.