Not detecting Kinect or on

Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting Not detecting Kinect or on

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Del the GhostDel the Ghost
    Participant

okay guys i’m having trouble with setting up my full body with xbox one kinect with Driver4vr . looks like the computer doesn’t want to recognize it or something. I have the driver installed. Using htc vive PLEASE HELP

Linus RohdeChunkyMonkey29
    Participant

Windows 10?
    Did you check in: Settings (gear on start menu) -> Privacy (Location, Camera) -> Camera
    Under Choose which apps can access your camera is Driver4VR listed, and set to ON?

One of the “awesome” updates I received for Windows 10 broke 3d Scan, a MS app, for using the Kinect with anything, so I check it for everything now. The camera privacy can break a lot of different things when you’re not expecting it.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

also you can verify your Kinect as described here?

cloud-01cloud-01
    Participant

Hi I have a quick question I am having a issue with my driver4vr. Basically the program isn’t seeing the Kinect when I start the program the Kinect switches on and stays on but the app for deiver4vr only seems my headset and controllers, I have absolutely everything installed correctly the right Kinect sdk’s etc I actually watched a tutorial to help me but it just won’t see them when I press the start button nothing happens also, could you help with this as I am unsure what the issue could be.
    Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Hoi Yin LeeSamSam
    Participant

I’m facing the same problem with Del the Ghost.
    It worked for me a few months ago. But now it suddenly does not recognize my Kinect 360 anymore. Please help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.