Homepage Forums General Need help with movement in VRchat

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    daniel shermanrexxy321
    Participant

Sorry to bother you. I am having problems with movement in VRchat, I have the headset (Vridge) and joycons all hooked up correctly. The problem I am having is with the in-game movement. I can press the SL and SR buttons on the joycons and move with in the “standing” space for kinect tracking but I couldn’t move around like you would with the left joystick on a xbox controller. all I can really do is teleport around the map.

can someone help?

daniel shermanrexxy321
    Participant

sorry let me clarify, I wish to know how I can use the joycon’s joystick axis’ to move around in VRchat

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

press a button at the bottom inner edge of joycon.
    new update will also allow rotation controlled by rotation of controller, not thumbstick.

Nathan DSirSoup
    Participant

i have the same problem, sort of. i can get into VRChat just fine, but when it comes to moving in any way, using head movement, joystick or controller rotation it only allows me to stand in the opening area and not move around at all. if i try to move around it just rubber bands back into my original spot, and when i do move around a bit it’s in a small circle or somehow throw myself off the starting world in VRChat

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.